And by we, I mean I.
Last week the family and I were visiting my Brother and his kids before making our way out of town. The kids were doing their thing, tearing up the basement, getting into candy.
The adults were catching up and covering the bases.
During a break in the conversation, my loving wife broke in with the line, "well he usually eats by eleven, and he's probably hungry, so we better get going."
It took me a second but, I realized that by He, she meant I. The Royal He. I was flabbergasted.
I called her out and clearly busted-- she didn't deny it. Blew it off. Only kidding. Yet, I could only wonder how many other Royal He's have been used..
I was in awe of the social maneuvering.
So men, be careful-- women are smarter and craftier than us.
Or maybe that's just the royal us.
No comments:
Post a Comment