1.16.2006

Another 24

I broke protocol last night and watched the double-back-to-back episode season premier of 24. That's 2 episodes last night and 2 more episodes tonight. Finding myself 4 hours deep after just two days, I'll probably feel compelled to watch the whole season as it unfolds. Damnit. I hate the constraints of primetime television. Typical protocol in the past would have been to wait for the season to end and get released on DVD. Then, to get the feel of the moment, watch the entire season in real time. Anyway, here's two predictions:

1. President Logan ordered the David Palmer asassination.
2. Edgar and Chloe will have this season's clandestine CTU romance.

Feel free to add your own predictions...

3 comments:

Dinner said...

I caught the ep last night too, my first ever journey into the realm of 24. I just might be hooked.

But what about the Golden Globes? What to do? I gots to watch Chicago's own J.Piven win for his role as Ari Gold, L.A. super agent. Oh, the humanity.

Wait. I have TiVo. Problem Solved.

4:52:43..42...41...40...39..
(bleep..bleep..bleep..bleep)

Dinner said...

Oh, and my prediction for 24: Kiefer Sutherland will barely make it through one more hellish day.

MJS said...

How about an episode where Jack naps ... other stuff happens ... but whenever we see Jack he's, well, napping ... wait, I'm gonna blog about that. Okay, consider this a sneak preview